10.15.2012

Candy Lacquer - Sugar Skulls

Hey all !!!!!!

Oh lordy i just channeled Paula Deen :S

Anyway ......... i know some of you had seen the preview shot of this mani on my FB page , but i could've sworn i put it up but i guess i was wrong .




Sugar Skulls is a mix of white & yellow hearts. Add some yellow flowers and some pastel shades  hex glitter . Consistency was awesome as always no need for thinner here. I did fish for the hearts because i wanted a certain color in each nail but if you are not picky then no fishing here. I decided to pair it with Chanel Black Velvet . I have to say that Black Velvet is one of my favorite blacks because of its finish . It reminds me of the more recent Illamasqua rubber polishes.  Oh and btw black nail polish cleaning is not my strong suit :( i still need to work on it .


You can get CandyLacquer polishes on her shop here .Also be sure to like her FB page to know when restocks and new polishes are coming .

Enjoy the pics .










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment