10.05.2012

Gumdrops

Hi everyone !!!!! i just got back from my first interview and guess what ????? yup i got a cold :( oh well i had a ton of nail mail waiting and i was excited when i saw that my custom i had ordered from Different dimension was here. Let me tell you i have gotten customs before but no one had gotten my idea or vision as fast as she did . The first picture she sent me i was in love and its even more pretty in person. 



Oh good news i like to share with my fellow lacquerheads and i know when you fall in love with someones custom and you can't get it its sad , so i told her i don't mind her selling it and she is going to have it for her sale in her shop next week :D . 


So my "Gumdrops" is basically a white jelly with pink, teal and purple glitter . Along with that we have micro holoish ( is that even a word??? lol )   . I like wearing my white base glitters on top of a white polish because i like my white polish to be very crisp and vibrant , but i did try using it by itself and yes you have that squishy jelly finish in 2 coats , well 3 if you want it super opaque .  It applied great and i can't stop looking at my nails.















i just love it !!!! i already have another idea for xmas time with a white base , so  i should be bothering Missi to make me another custom soon. I also got a 2 more polishes from her regular collections during her sale so as soon as i have them on hand i will be posting .  To keep yourself updated on availability or just to see whats new you can check out her FB Page or to purchase her beauties go to her Etsy page.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment