6.23.2012

oh .my .shimmer !!!!!

I'mmmmmmm Backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! Did you miss me ?

i have for you today something fun , happy and girly . Lets face it this past few weeks have been awful to me but yeah life moves on and you have to roll with it.  Now back to polish .

I had seen KBShimmer's etsy shop some while back and had even asked if she shipped to PR . She answered me back but i didn't follow trough  now i have a lemming the size of Godzilla and she can't make Fairy Dust anymore boooo . So she reopened her online store this past week and i got part 1 of my order today . Yeah part one because i got more and after today's mani i need to place a third one.

 Cotton Candy a yummtastic nail polish that blew me away . You see this is the first time that i can go without undies and it looks awesome!!!!! . 


keep reading lovelies ..........




So yeah i have to say application was smooth and gave no problems. None of that gloppy coats or anything. And you know the best part it only took 2 coats . Looking at my nails a third one would be perfect but 2  and there is no VNL unless you put a light under those babies. 
















KbShimmer's website is this . She is taking orders no mad check out rush or cart jacking or waiting endlessly until someone lets it go . Prices are $8.50 and she has awesome shipping . You can also check out her FB page to see the latest news .



2 comments: