11.08.2012

It's almost Christmas time

This is the second part of the Santa Baby Collection polishes i got for review from Missi at Different Dimension. In previous post i showed you one of my favorites and said i had one more fave .... well i may need to place another order because i got a 3rd fave . 



***All of the polishes are shown with 1 coat of Out the door fast drying top coat. ***



  I've Been An Awful Good Girl
This one was my second fave . It's a white base but depending on the light it might reflect pink . The pink might have to do with the pink shimmer the polish has along with pink and purple glitters in different sizes. I decided to layer 1 coat over 1 coat of Essie Raise Awareness.





Think Of All The Fellas That I Haven't Kissed 
This was my 3rd surprise . In the bottle i was like ok it looks pretty but then over that turquoise blue color it just looks beautiful. This one has blue, purple and teal glitters on clear base. I did 2 coats of Petites "Creme blue" and then 1 heavy coat of the glitter. 





I'll Wait Up For You Dear 
Last but not least we have a classic blue and red glitter combo in clear base. This one i had to sit down and look trough everything to decide on a base color. At first i wanted to go with white ( and yes i know i have a white polish obsession) but it didn't seem festive enough . But i got a package yesterday from a dear fellow lacquerhead and in the package was Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Gilded Lily. This mani screams Christmas .  I did 2 coats of GL and 1 coat of the glitter.




You can buy Different Dimension polishes at her etsy shop and also follow her on FB to keep up with updates. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment