7.24.2012

Big Hugs !!!!

So today i have one of the customs i requested from Jenna ( Lacquistry) and this is the most special one to me . First being it took a few back an forth messages because i was being difficult and couldn't make up my mind but finally i told jenna and idea and she created this dreamy and milky perfection . I didn't have an idea for a name so i told her to name it and since i had told her about some personal issues she gave some big hugs <3 . So now she owns a piece of my polish heart .



So basically i'm in love with all of my customs . Did have a few issues with 2 of them but Jenna has awesome costumer service and fixed things for me .  





Now on with the show .
I used 1 thin coat of Illamasqua "jo'mina" just to eliminate issues of VNL . Then i did 1 coat of Big Hugs , followed by 1 coat of Seche Vite. Application was awesome and has me all excited to try my other milky glitter customs.

Sooo whimsical and sparkly


















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment